Re: [Xen-devel] PAE mode mismatch in Xen (xen=no Dom0=yes)

You need to rebuild Xen (the hypervisor) with pae support.

I believe it's something like make pae=yes

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

pak333@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I just added 32GB memory in my system and wanted Xen to see that memory, so enabled PAE in xen0 and XenU. I did a make menuconfig in xen0 and xenU, then did a make in xen-unstable and a make install. Whilebooting this kernel, I get the above error PAE mode mismatch. I looked under xen/include/asm-x86/processor.h has #define X86_CR4_PAE defined and so does cpufeature.h have this defined. #define X86_FEATURE_PAE What else should I have done to enable a PAE enabled Xen kernel. I am using xen 3.0.0 (xen-unstable) and cannot move to 3.02 due to xenoprofile not ready there Thanks
- Padma