Re: [Xen-devel] How to safely install Xen 3.0.2?

I slipped my keyboard. I un-installed Xen 3.0.1-4 and re-installed 3.0.2. However, it didn't work with the previous error message.

Makoto
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Makoto Sakurai" <makoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] How to safely install Xen 3.0.2?

In addition, before the re-installation, I tried to boot the
WinXP SP2 from CD-ROM, which crashed with the attached file
message. Is Intel VT support default in the current version
of Xen 3.0.1-4 or 3.0.2?

If you want to use VT or AMD-V (hvm) you're better off using a newer
version of xen e.g. 3.0.2. The binary install tar ball has hvm support;
not sure about the RPMs. One option is to use the RPMS for the SLES10
Xen technical preview which are based on 3.0.2.

Ian