Re: [Xen-devel] Xen cpufreq support status: how to notify hypervisorof frequency change?

jason wrote:

Would it be possible to do a virtual CPU Freq on DomU kernels? I know that
right now we can schedule a weight for CPU time in the different domains, but
it may be nifty to say "firewall, you get 50MHZ,  MySQL you get 900MHZ" or
something similar.
What exactly would you want to expres with that? Try hard realtime settings for your domain, should give you similar (if not better results), with a proper guarantees,

-Stephan

--- "Matt T. Yourst" <yourst@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: <snip>