[Xen-devel] MacOS X on Xen

Somebody know feasiblity of MacOS X on Xen?
Of course, it is possible if you have VT, but I think DomU kernel
( a Xen kernel you dont have to use VT with) is also possible.
It comes with a source code of the core part ( Mach micro kernel),
so I believe that it is not impossible to run MacOS X as DomU of Xen,
without VT.

                    --- Okajima, Jun. Tokyo, Japan.