From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JP S
Sent: 2006å4æ4æ 22:06
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: rob.gardner@xxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] XenMon failure to get trace buffers

I am attempting to try out xenmon and am getting a error when I start it.
ERROR: Failure to get trace buffer pointer from Xen (22 = invalid argument)
I also tried running "tbctl 1" but get "Enable/Disable hypercall failure:
Invaid argument"
Granted I am a new to running xenmon/xentrace/xenbaked so I may be missing a
fundamental step here, but I documentation suggests that all I need to do is
run xenmon.py.
Can anyone shed some light on this, or just point out where I went wrong?
C/S 9515 SMP Dom0
Thanks,
js