Re: [Xen-devel] Documentation up to date?

yast2-vm version 2.13.28 or later has the support you want (if I
understand your question correctly).  It can create a VM from scratch,
or it can re-use an existing disk image.  It is included in SLES 10 beta
9 (released yesterday).  It should also be in OpenSUSE and SUSE Linux
10.1, but I don't have their release schedules handy.

HTH,
Chuck

>>> On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at  2:16 AM, in message
<c3f6eb940603310116i3267cf6l63f3dfbf5eeab8bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jimmy
Pierre"
<jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> If any of you know of the documentation for importing images with
Yast, you
> could save my week end!
>
> I have finally managed to have Xen 3. on Beta 1.8 of OpenSuSe
> 10.1installed. I have images that XenFr has given me (Thanks
Antoine)