Re: [Xen-devel] BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0! ind domU

On 25 Mar 2006, at 17:50, Hans-Christian Armingeon wrote:

Is this serious?

Thanks in advance,

It's not necessarily fatal. We're not sure why some people are able to reproduce this problem quite easily. I don't think we've ever seen it on our test systems. If your system is okay after seeing that message, you can get rid of it by disabling the softlockup watchdog when you configure your kernel build.

 -- Keir