[Xen-devel] Re: please pull xen-ia64-unstable

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 10:11 +0000, Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 17 Mar 2006, at 23:36, Alex Williamson wrote:
>

> > This is sync'd up to xen-unstable cset 9267.  Updates include the
> > removal of many compiler warnings in the ia64 xen tree, many bug fixes,
> > and we are now able to destroy domains and reclaim their memory.
> > Thanks,
>
> Done.

Keir,

   We seem to have lost a few new empty files in the merge.  Could you
please touch and hg add these empty files:

xen/include/asm-ia64/linux-null/linux/mmzone.h
xen/include/asm-ia64/linux-null/linux/page-flags.h

Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab