Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch] fix xm create -load option issue

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 05:35:12PM +0900, Matsumoto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When executed "xm create" with the load option (--load) ,
> an error occurs.

I didn't even know that there _was_ an xm create --load command!

It seems to me that xm create --load is precisely equivalent to xm restore
(following your patch).  Obviously, no-one's using this -- it seems to have
been broken since at least July 2004!

I'll just remove the option altogether -- please use xm restore instead.

Thanks,

Ewan.