[Xen-devel] patch to test vbd loopback sharing issue

Hi Ping and Rick,

Could you both test this patch to see if the loopback sharing issues go
away? Ping was right, Xend - or the /etc/xen/scripts/block script -
checks to make sure if a device is already in use. I'm not sure why we
didn't hit this before, but we are now.

This patch just changes the mode for HVM disk.img mount to 'w!' to force
it to not check for sharing. We need the sharing currently.

Thanks to Dan Smith for the suggested fix.

Thanks,

Dan