[Xen-devel] Re: softirq bound to cpus

Looking more closely there does not seem to be a ksoftirqd equivalent:  in
entry.S, test_all_events is jumped to often via ret_from_intr.  So it looks like
the pending softirq requests are handled quite often and block until they are
done. So I'm guessing the quote from the book does not apply so much (and these
deferrable functions in Xen need to be quite fast).

Tim