RE: [Xen-devel] xm-test failures?

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 16:23 +0800, Yu, Ping Y wrote:
> >From our test in VMX, it is fine in latest change set 9238.

Anthony was referring to non-HVM testing, which is seeing failures with
block-attach and migrate tests. These tests are SKIP'd on HVM because it
needs infrastructure for block-attach that isn't there yet and migrate
won't yet work with HVM.

You are right, HVM passes the tests well it does run. Yesterday on
cs9236, I ran with only 3 XFAILS - the network ping tests that are known
problems - as the only errors.

So, it's time to add more tests and support for HVM in xm-test. Any help
is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan