[Xen-devel] Triggering probe in a backend

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Tim Kuik \(tkuik\)" <tkuik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:43:34 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:44:54 +0000

Then xenwiki discusses adding and triggering the device_probe function in a backend driver.  Specifically, it talks about some behind the scenes stuff that will call device_probe "under certain conditions".  I believe I have a properly formed path for the frontend yet I am not seeing the device_probe function being called.  Can anyone point me to where this behind the scenes work is done so that I can add some debug and figure out what is going wrong?

Thanks!
Tim