Re: [Xen-devel] Grant tables from dom0 userspace?

On 9 Mar 2006, at 18:46, King, Steven R wrote:

Following much of Andrew's work in my own driver, I've tried to create
general purpose user-mode mappings based on grant tables.  The results
are unsatisfactory.  You'll encounter some tricky domain crashes that
have been discussed already on this list.

With due respect, just because you haven't got it working correctly yet does not mean it can't be done. It's working okay in the blktap driver after all.

 -- Keir