[Xen-devel] Re: Guest/Xen memory parameters

On 1 Mar 2006, at 18:21, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

I had a go at the Xen changes needed to support different memory
passing schemes. See the changes in public/memory.h and
xen/guest_access.h.

Thanks Keir. As soon as I've merged up some of the other things we've let slide (arch API changes, porting to the new gdb stub) I'll be checking this
out...

Is the end goal to replace all copy_to_user() callers in arch-generic code
with copy_to_guest()?

Yes, the xxx_user macros will be limited to arch-dep code and will ultimately be renamed to something more informative.

 -- Keir