[Xen-ia64-devel] Re: [Xen-devel] Help? Red Hat fails, Suse/Debian both work fine

Le Mercredi 01 Mars 2006 02:30, Xu, Anthony a écrit :
> >It is likely some subtle difference (or bug), perhaps in mmap?
Hi all,

yesterday I got the same bug as Akio.  Today it is working again.  I have just
reinstalled tools+xen+kernel.
Akio, could you try to reinstall xen+tools+kernel using a clean repository ?
(make clean may be not enough).

It seems *really* strange that only a few of us got the bug because it seems
to be related only to Xen+Xenstore+Linux.  Therefore it should not depend on
the distribution.

Tristan.