[Xen-devel] Guest/Xen memory parameters

Hollis, Jimi,

I had a go at the Xen changes needed to support different memory passing schemes. See the changes in public/memory.h and xen/guest_access.h. I think it does what you require and also has the advantage of keeping pointer type checking. It has the disadvantage that you have to define a structural type for each different 'type' of handle you want to deal with, and the type names can't contain whitespace.

The names and interfaces can be changed if we come up with something better. When we're happy with the changes we can apply them to other hypercalls too.

 -- Keir