Re: [Xen-devel] Problem with Dom0 ( SuSE )

On 24 Feb 2006, at 19:24, Gonzalo Medina Castro wrote:

I install Xen in a SuSE ES 9. The problem is that if I connect to the server with ssh, and I try to make a tar, or copy files from another server with rsync, Dom0 down, I neet to reboot it. If I do the same, but directly on the
server, nothing happends, only happend if I try to do this remotely.
Any ideas?

Perhaps a network card problem. Does dom0 print any error messages when it fails? What NIC are you using?

 -- Keir