Re: [Xen-devel] domain id

        Hi Jaikumar,

        Since I might be missing some info, I'm also copying the message to the
list. So, someone else can confirm/correct my answer.

        In the file:

        <xen-source>/tools/xenstat/libxenstat/src/xenstat.c

        There is the definition of the following data structure:

        struct xenstat_domain {
                unsigned int id;
                char *name;
        };

        Moreover, in the same file, you're going to find the function below
that determines the domain name based on the domain id. This information
is stored in the XenStore and recovered by using the function xs_read
(see xs.h for details).

xenstat_get_domain_name(xenstat_handle *handle, unsigned int domain_id)

        I hope this helps,
        Eli