[Xen-devel] Re: [ PATCH 2.6.16-rc3-xen 1/3] sysfs: export Xen hypervisor attributes to sysfs

> Patch 1 (this patch) is a Xen file that is used by all OS kernels that run
> on Xen. This includes linux, NetBSD, FreeBSD, Solaris, and others. Patch 1
> adds #defined constants so that linux users of this file can avoid
> typedefs.

No way we're gonna put in that crap.  If you want linux to support Xen
add a set of sane linux-style headers for linux use.  What you use
in the hypevisor or for other operating systems doesn't matter at all.