Re: [Xen-devel] Getting informations about running domains

Thorolf Godawa wrote:
In this thread from Oct 2005 Anthony Liguori also said that "libxenstat" should not (yet?) be used and that you should use the "xc python bindings" instead. Is this still true for XEN 3.0.1?
libxenstat is not installed and neither are it's bindings. The xc python bindings are what Xend uses and therefore will always be present.
If so, how can I use this with Python, which library I have to import in the Python-program and where can I find detailed infos how to use this library to get the desired informations?
Look at the xm sources--that's the best reference The following is something like what xm list does:

http://pastebin.com/562077

Regards,

Anthony Liguori