Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] SMP & DEBUG config options

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 10:57 -0500, Rik van Riel wrote:
> Lately a lot of the Xen problems we have run into are related
> to bugs that only trigger when using the DEBUG config options
> and/or SMP.

Certainly sounds sensible to me.  The x86_64 xen_unstable.hg didn't even
boot an SMP dom0 until the module-faulting changes went in today; that
sort of thing really could do with having more exposure.

Fedora/rawhide is currently shipping only SMP kernels for x86_64 and
that's working pretty well.  (We still have UP kernels as an option for
i386, though.)

--Stephen