[Xen-devel] CONFIG_CPU_FREQ

I see that linux-defconfig-xen{,0}_x86_32 have CONFIG_CPU_FREQ disabled,
presumably since these are not expected to work
(and in fact some of the resulting modules don't have all the symbols they
depend upon available). Can someone confirm
this? We have this and the dependent options still enabled in our SLES10
kernels, and I'd like to know whether I should
try to fix the missing symbols problem, or whether instead CPU_FREQ should be
made dependent upon !X86_XEN (similar to
how x86-64 does).

Thanks, Jan