Re: [Xen-devel] kernel.org 2.6.16-rc2 vs xen-unstable 2.6.16-rc2 - missing buslogic?

Looks like one of the config options got incorrectly disabled for xen/i386. I've checked in a fix: you can work around the problem by deleting the line 'depends on !X86_XEN' under the ISA_DMA_API config option in arch/i386/Kconfig.

 -- Keir