Re: [Xen-devel] no PTY on xenU of -unstable?

Keir Fraser wrote:

A working fix is now in the unstable repository now (well, it'll get pushed to the public repository later today I expect).

Okay, it seem's to work for me now... thanks alot... :))

But there seems to be some strange things happen to IPv6 packets passing through a bridged network. Using xen-unstable checked out last friday it's working, but using the actual changeset it doesn't... any suggestions?

achim