RE: [Xen-devel] [BUNDLE] Testing a simpler inter-domain transport

Hi Fred --

My recollection is that we agreed (with the IBM PPC guys also)
that dom0 should use virtual-physical (VP), except for DMA
which would be forced to use a software IOMMU.

Note that Rusty's idt code replaces the existing VBD/VNIF
and grant table mechanism, so it would be nice to ensure
it is more portable before it becomes part of the Xen core.

Dan