[Xen-devel] Unable to boot dom0 with 2.6.16-rc1 and xen-3.0-testing

I am unable to boot dom0 on a x86_64 (Pentium D dual core) machine
using xen-3.0-testing at changeset 8738 and linux-2.6-xen at
changeset 19827.  Booting dom0 using the latest xen hypervisor and
linux-2.6.12.6 seems to work.

I'm afraid that I'm unable to provide much debugging information, as
the machine reboots immediately, seemingly without the kernel
printing any messages.  The last thing I see is:

(XEN) Scrubbing Free RAM: ........................

This is followed quickly by a blank screen, and the machine restarts.

Just wanted to provide a data point here.  Let me know if anyone
would like to see more system information, or if anyone has ideas on
what further steps I can take.

Cheers,

-- Travis