[Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.1 released!

Folks,

We're pleased to announce the release of Xen 3.0.1 !

This is primarily a bug fix and cleanup release.

Although many of the fixes had already been cherry picked into
3.0-testing, we felt it was time to roll a new release and encourage
people to upgrade.

You can download src and binary tarballs along with RPMs for common
distros from http://xensource.com/xen/downloads/

As usual, you can download the source using mercurial from
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0-testing.hg

Since branching the code for the release, the -unstable tree has had
some fairly major merges: support for AMD SVM virtualization extensions
(3.0.1 only supports Intel VT), and an upgrade to the latest linux
version (with xen as a subarch of i386/x86_64 rather than a seperate
architecture). The tree is likely to be unstable for a little while as
we absorb these changes, though we'd certainly appreciate feedback from
users.

Best,
Ian