[Xen-devel] more than 3 nics in a domU

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Hans-Christian Armingeon <johnny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:38:06 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:05:41 +0000

Hi,

I have a router with seven interfaces, that does a lot of shaping. And we are
having problems with packet loss.
So we want do move over to xen3. But xen3 only supports 3 nics.

I know that it is very difficult to increase the number of nics. Is there a
chance that it will be possible to have more than three nics in a domU in the
future?
Driver domains could be a solution - but I'd prefer bridges/nics.

Thanks in advance,

Johnny

--
jabber:johnny@xxxxxxxxxx