Re: [Xen-devel] xm-test with vmx failes sanity checks

On Sunday 29 January 2006 06:49, Adam Wendt wrote:
> Is it possible to build 32bit disk.img from a 64bit host? I'd rather not
> have to reinstall a 32bit host, or I guess I could just run a 32bit guest
> on a 64bit kernel and compile disk.img from there?

You should be able to build one on a 32bit guest. I imagine you can make one
on your host too.

It would be cool if Xensource could host an initrd and disk.img on their
server somewhere, then xm-test could look for it and wget if available before
starting down the whole rebuild the world case.

Thanks,

Dan