Re: [Xen-devel] lxr configuration for xen

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 15:52 +0100, Tomas Kouba wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to dig in xen sources and because my connection speed is
> rather slow I want to setup something similar to http://lxr.getxen.com/
> on my desktop.
>
> Is it possible to get the lxr setup used at that site?
>
> Thanks in advance

If you just want to look at Xen itself, take a look at cscope [1] or
ctags [2]. There's already support in the xen makefile for generating
the appropriate databases and you don't have to setup a web server. All
you need to do is configure your favorite text editor to use the
generated databases (check out their websites for more information and
possibly tutorials/HOWTOs).

Ryan

[1] - http://cscope.sourceforge.net/
[2] - http://ctags.sourceforge.net/