Re: [Xen-devel] License for Xen documentation

On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 02:03 +0000, Mark Williamson wrote:
> > Can someone confirm what license the Xen documentation is released
> > under.
>
> It doesn't really have a well-defined license...  The copyright belongs to a
> number of people who have submitted docs without any particular license.  I'm
> not sure if the GPL really covers this part of the tree...
>
> What did you want to use them for?

I am updating the Fedora Projects wiki for Fedora Core 5/Xen 3.  I am
not sure yet if I need to do anything more than reference them by URL
but when I asked the question about attribution I was asked to check
with the Xen developers.

Basically I just want to make sure nobody gets upset when it could
easily have been avoided.

Thanks,

Gawain