Re: [Xen-devel] Xen for Free BSD

> Is the port of Xen for FreeBSD available?

It's kinda the other way around - FreeBSD needs porting to run on Xen.

Kip Macy has got FreeBSD 7 working in an unprivileged guest, I believe the
plan is to implement privileged guest ("host OS"-like) functionality next,
and then get all that Xen support rolled into FreeBSD 6.1.

The current code is in the FreeBSD Perforce repository, I'm not sure if it's
got into CVS yet (nor am I clear exactly how that transition happens).

HTH,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!