RE: [Xen-devel] xen 3 dom0 eats memory - ME TOO

  • To: "Patrick Scharrenberg" <pittipatti@xxxxxx>, <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:15:46 +1100
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 23:21:23 +0000

I have a similar situation on two machines running xen3 (xen-3.0-testing
20051228). After a short time (days) dom0 fills up with memory and
eventually kills the watchdog process (which in turn reboots the machine
as I use softdog with the nowayout module option, for exactly this
reason).

I am using bridging, not nat, if that makes any difference.

I'll add free memory to mrtg and see what that uncovers...

James