[Xen-devel] help regarding ioremap_pt ....

Hi Folks,

I see a 4MB area being allocated paging_init for ioremap (that amounts to one
page of l2 entries on a 32-bit x86). However I don't see it being used anywhere.
Could someone point me to the place where it is being used.

Reason I ask is because I need to map certain physical memory in "xen", some
device register's available in memory space. As I see, there is no direct
ioremap support in xen (atleast the comment says so!).

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Himanshu