Re: [Xen-devel] Xen error report (as requested)

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 01:25:00PM -0500, Kyler Laird wrote:

> This is with changeset 8365.  I was checking "xm info" because I
> couldn't start a domU.  ("Error: Error creating domain:
> 'free_memory'.)

At a guess, I'd say that you had updated your Python scripts, but not the
extensions (written in C, and installed in /usr/lib/python/xen/lowlevel).
Could you check that everything's been built and installed cleanly?

Otherwise, what platform are you on?  xm info might not work on IA64 or others
maybe, but obviously it works fine for us on normal 32 bit machines.

Ewan.