Re: [Xen-devel] DomU networking not working with changeset 8333 in xen-unstable

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 09:31:53AM -0600, David F Barrera wrote:

> I am testing with changeset 8333 from xen-unstable, and networking on
> any on my domUs is not working. Yesterday, with changeset 8320,
> everything was normal.

The nics= option in the configuration file was deprecated yesterday.  If
previously you just had nics=1, then you now need vif=[''].  If you are still
having trouble, please post your xm create configuration files.

There were also changes to the netfront driver, the vif-nat script,
vif-common.sh yesterday, so networking may be affected by those changes also.

If this is a migration-specific networking issue, there was a change yesterday
to increase security on the migration socket, also.

Ewan.