[Xen-devel] routing of pachet in Xen

I want to change the netback.c and netback.h file of Xen.
What is the receive function in netfront.c for a vmm ? I have only founded a
transmit function.

What is the order of the function calls when a Vmm send a packet to another Vmm
on the same phisycal node without a physical network interface (only virtual
interface)?

What is the order of the functions call when a Vmm send a packet to a different
physical node?

What is the function in netback.c that invoke the function that send the packet
on the phisycal interface of Vm0 (if a phisycal nic exist)?

When vm0 invoke net_tx_action, net_rx_action and netif_be_start_xmit?

I wnat to change these files to add code to intercept packet and send it to
correct domain (extern or another vmm on the same physical node) but I don't
know where add it.

Ferrucci Luca