[Xen-devel] Netfront problems

Hi,

I'm trying to fix the following error on netfront, but no sucess until now.

1. Problem:
 -  On netfront_closing we unregister the net device (calling close_netdev)
 -  When the frontend directory on store is removed the netfront_remove() is
called, and we call netif_disconnect_backend(), but "&info->tx_lock",
"&info->rx_lock" , etc, are not valid anymore and we get an OOOPS.

2. If I call netif_free() from netfront_closing() I get:
"WARNING: g.e. still in use!
WARNING: leaking g.e. and page still in use!
WARNING: g.e. still in use!
WARNING: leaking g.e. and page still in use!"

Because this pages (info->tx and info->rx) still in use by hypervisor/dom0.

3. If I remove close_netdev() from netfront_closing() everthing seems to work
well on begining but:
- after some attach and detach I see the same warning, and after some other
attach and detach domU freeze. OR
- I get some OOPS on "page_waitqueue"

Seems to me there is something wrong on memory allocation/deallocation, but I
did not find it yet.

Ideas?

--
Murillo Fernandes Bernardes