[Xen-devel] NetBSD and io/domain_controller.h

Hello everyone!

I'm working on porting an OS kernel to Xen 3.0 (to run as domU). Thanks to the
excellent GDB support, I've manged to move along a bit in the bootup process,
to the point where networking support is needed (well, more problems will
arise when starting user processes). The operating system has a compability
layer for NetBSD, so I thought I'd base the driver on if_xennet from the
NetBSD/Xen port.

However, if I am not mistaken, NetBSD only works with Xen 2.0, and some things
have changed in Xen-unstable. One thing I wonder about is the
xen/io/domain_controller.h header, which as been removed. I'm unsure about
what has replaced this functionality (e.g., the control_msg_t), has this been
replaced by xenbus?

Sorry for the potentially stupid questions :-)

--
// Simon