Re: [Xen-devel] errors in cloning xenfs repository

  • To: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ian Brown <ianbrn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:15:21 +0200
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:15:31 +0000

Hi mark ,
1) hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/maw/xenfs.hg
  2) I ran  "make world"  (choosing of course to build with xenfs)
The error I get is :
  CC      fs/xenfs/ioring.o
fs/xenfs/ioring.c:15:29: asm-xen/ctrl_if.h: No such file or directory
fs/xenfs/ioring.c:413: error: syntax error before '*' token

Mayne I can tweak a bit with the Makefiles,but for me more important
is first to understand the XenFS and the XenFS daemon
code, which are now available.

  Thanks for settling the hg clone problem !
Cheers,
IB