Re: [Xen-devel] errors in cloning xenfs repository

Hi again,

  I don't know if it is a bug in mercurial or a problem with the server,
but I still cannot clone xenfs.
Sometimes I get segfault and sometimes I get a log which ends with:
MemoryError
transaction abort!

I hate to nudge, but does anybody have any idea if it's a mercurial bug or a problem with the server not set up properly? IB

In fact, I'm not sure what is broken... Looks like we might need to ask the Mercurial mailing list what's actually going on. It verifies OK at both ends and local clones work OK. It only breaks when it goes out over the wire...

Weird.

I'll look into it...

Cheers,
Mark