[Xen-devel] Re: Please pull xen-ia64-unstable

On 7 Nov 2005, at 18:45, Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins) wrote:

Please pull

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xen-ia64-unstable.hg

Merged up thru xen-unstable cset 7642.

Okay, pulled through. I noticed that the event-channel interfaces still cause problems (bind_virq_to_irq in particular). I've had another go at rationalising the binding interface in light of this, so you now need to implement:
 bind_evtchn_to_irq --- same as it ever was
 bind_virq_to_irqhandler --- replaces bind_virq_to_irq
 bind_ipi_to_irqhandler --- replaces bind_ipi_to_irq
unbind_from_irqhandler --- common unbind function that replaces unbind_evtchn_from_irqhandler, unbind_virq_from_irq and unbind_ipi_from_irq

This interface eliminates all evtchn-related ia64 ifdefs in common code.

 -- Keir