RE: [Xen-devel] wiki spam

  • To: "Muli Ben-Yehuda" <mulix@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:30:24 -0000
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:27:54 +0000

> The wiki had an annoying case of spam; I fixed some of it.
> Can we please make only registered users change pages to
> avoid it in the future? (are there other viable solutions to
> wiki spam?)

That's really annoying -- thanks for tidying up.

It would be good to hear suggestions as to how best to avoid this in
future. I'd prefer not to have to remember yet another web login, but
maybe we'll have to do this (I suspect sharing accounts with bugzilla is
probably tricky).

Ian