Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Updated XenMon Patch

Jeffrey Buell wrote:

Diwaker,

I didn't mean to imply that XenMon is deficient in any way.  Only that it is
a different kind of performance tool than, say, a function-level tool like
Xenoprof.  XenMon works well for me now, the only suggestion I have is to
improve the formatting of the notlive output:  some numbers are printed with
12 significant figures and the columns are not well-aligned.

Jeff,

The idea of the not-live output was that you'd read that stuff with a script and parse it, so little attention was given to making it look pretty. But I'll see what we can do to neaten it up a bit. Thanks again for using the tool and providing feedback!

Rob