Re: [Xen-devel] Network still broken, new issue as well , 7468:17a9f111fa93

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 08:14:41AM -0400, Michael Lessard wrote:

> On 10/26/05, Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>   On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 08:10:16PM -0400, Michael Lessard wrote:
>
>   > Bigelow:/etc/xen/scripts# ./blade-network start
>   > /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge: line 211: /sbin/getcfg: No such file
>   or
>   > directory
>   >
>   > I use Debian Sid ....
>
>   There's a patch for that on the way.  For now, you could just comment
>   out that
>   whole line -- it's SuSE-specific.
>
>   Did the script work anyway?  For me, that error is not a fatal one, and
>   the
>   configuration still succeeds.
>
>   Ewan.
>
> I commend out  the  line,  now  when i start the script no error reported
> but i couldn't ping dom0 from domU, with eth1 bridge too :(

So could you repost the output from brctl show and ifconfig, just as you did
for bug #363 before?  Also, it would be worth having route and iptables -L.

It would also be helpful to know whether you can get packets anywhere -- dom0
to network, network to dom0, domU to network, etc, and if you can figure out
where they are getting lost.

Cheers,

Ewan.