RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0 and Pacifica

There is SimNow, which is available to anyone who can be bothered to
register at the AMD site. It works on any AMD-64-bit hardware (and
probably also on Intel's 64-bit Pentium processors for those who want to
try that out, but I wouldn't guarantee it). It runs most op-codes
natively, so it's not as slow as some previous generations of simulators
that we've had to use... ;-) It does like to use a lot of memory, so
don't try to run on anything with less than 1GB of memory, and more is
strongly recommended...

http://developer.amd.com/downloads.aspx

--
Mats