Re: [Xen-devel] bug report

Ian,

I replied to that original message indicating that I did not see the problem anymore, since aroung changeset 7396. Stephan replied that he had been wrong, working on an older build (reply copied below).

David

Hi David

> 1. Time stopped (Build 7398)
That's odd. I have not seen this problem since Monday, using changesets 7396 and up.

You have right. As i've tested it, it was on an older build.
7398 i've installed just later. sorry, my fault.

Stephan

Ian Pratt wrote:

1. Time stopped (Build 7398)

When starting a domU the system time (in dom0) stopps for a few seconds and sometimes forever. With disabled Hyperthreading or
maxcpus=1 all works fine.

Can anyone repro this?
Are you using the -xen kernel config?

Ian