Re: [Xen-devel] Re: network-bridge script reworked

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 05:56:04PM +0100, David Hopwood wrote:

> Kurt Garloff wrote:
> > # antispoof  Whether to use iptables to prevent spoofing (default yes).
> [...]
> > antispoof=${antispoof:-no}
>
> Just a reminder to fix this inconsistency. The default should probably be
> yes (unless there is some reason why antispoof doesn't work?)

I have done (you haven't seen this on the public server yet, of course).  To
start with, I fixed it setting the default to no, because antispoof does
certainly seem to be broken, but I'm fixing that now, and hopefully the
default will be yes very soon.

Ewan.