[Xen-devel] Unable to read memory/target

Unable to read memory/target error is back again.
Happened when I started xend.

Tyan 2626 SMP
changeset:   7425:7c951e3eb5ab
Dom0 FC4

This is is the first changeset in a while where the domu's all boot up
first shot and network works with isolated bridge, meaning no other
broadcast domain participants.

I will gladly keep the Unable to read memory/target  :-)

Also, the delays on the console are gone as well, I wasn't sure if this
was my terminal settings but the consoles are much snappier now :-)

Beers for the Xen team on the IBM blade salesman :-)

Regards,
Ted